Virtual AIA Lunch and Learns
The following AIA Lunch and Learns will be presented via webinar. If you are interested in having us present to just your firm, please contact us to schedule.
We would like to thank the following sponsors of these Lunch and Learns. Please click on the logo to learn more about each company.
- Evaluate what constitutes a green roof failure.
- Identify common mistakes and their short or long term consequences.
- Achieve long term success through properly designing, specifying and detailing the vegetated roof assembly.
- Understand the importance of job site inspection during installation and maintenance afterward.
Geolam host a weekly lunch and learn webinar. There are three topics which rotate:
- Seminar On Cladding And Soffit Technologies
- Seminar On Technologies For Architectural Elements
- Seminar On Wood Plastic Composite Products
To register or learn more, visit: register: https://geolaminc.com/aia-webinars/
This course discusses various topics pertaining to high-density fiber cement and its use as a cladding material.
- the manufacturing process
- standard ventilated rainscreen system installation practices and benefits,
- design considerations
- various fiber cement panel applications.
Schedule a Private Webinar
We will gladly provide a lunch and learn program for your firm. These private lunch and learns allow for a more interactive presentation.
To schedule please contact