Virtual AIA Lunch and Learns
The following AIA Lunch and Learns will be presented via webinar. We will usually have three scheduled per week. If you are interested in having us present to just your firm, please contact us to schedule. We would like to thank the following sponsors of these Lunch and Learns. Please click on the logo to learn more about each company.
Each program will start at NOON CST and will last for 1.5 hours to leave time for Q&A. The actual AIA program is 1 hour in length.
- Improving IAQ/IEQ
- Moisture Sensitive coatings and adhesives (flooring) issues
- Water & damp proofing concrete
- Permanent concrete repairs
- Identify current market “wood aesthetic” technologies
- Understand core materials of each technology
- Understand the sustainable features and Life Cycle benefits for each technology based on the following criteria:
- Color Retention
- Describe the surface burning characteristics and explain how they can be specified to achieve code compliance
- Installation Details
- Budgetary Information
Webinar starts at 12:00 PM CDT / 01:00 PM EDT.
Click on the date to register:
This course discusses various topics pertaining to high-density fiber cement and its use as a cladding material.
- the manufacturing process
- standard ventilated rainscreen system installation practices and benefits,
- design considerations
- various fiber cement panel applications.
Schedule a Private Webinar
We will gladly provide a lunch and learn program for your firm. These private lunch and learns allow for a more interactive presentation.
To schedule please contact